Donnerstag, 15. Mrz 2018, 13:15 - 14:45 iCal

Admission to bachelor programmes (non-EU/EEA)

Your nationality and school leaving certificate are from a non-EU/EEA county and you want to study a bachelor or diploma programme?

Lecture Hall 16, Main Building of the University of Vienna
Universitätsring 1, 1010 Vienna


If your nationality and your school leaving certificate are from a non-EU/EEA country and if you want to start to study in the winter semester 2018/19, come to our info presentation.


Our topics are:


- What bachelor/diploma programmes are offered?

- What about bachelor programmes with entrance examinations?

- Which documents do you need for the application?

- How does the admission procedure work?

- What about the German knowledge?

- How much tuition fee do you have to pay?


Student Point


Andreas Capek
Student Point
DLE Studienservice und Lehrwesen